Thursday, July 7, 2011

watch your selves this is going to be a long one

monday at school we had a task where we had to find popular land marks in a diffrent place by asking people where they were it was a lot of fun and a funny thing is they sent the all boys grup (ie my group) to a place that had 8 floors of womens whare. that after class nouthing raly entresting happened
tuesday we had an inerveiw test that day that realy was not hard but after class i went to a labo party in the next distrect wich was awsome we played games and did all the uselal labo stuff then i did that thing where you grab a kid`s arms and spin in a circle so they fly out and they were all realy im pressed with that. after the party a few familys went and had dinner at a farly japanese restuant (you know where you sit on the floor and stuff) first i had nudles then i had ell and that was not the worst thing i had then i had some of this and that then i had fish eggs sushi thing eww but still not the worst thing i had some one  ofered me sushi that had sea urgent that was and is the worst thing i have ever ate it was sooo gross it had the tecture of snot (and i know the texter of snot because i have seneased in my had before) but it was so bad. on a better note that whole night i had i 4  year old little girlfrend she was so cute she sat by me during dinner and kept trying to hold my hand (i let her because i will never see her agin so where the harm) and then with her mother`s aprvle (and not mine for some resone) she ate off of my plate it was a fun night
windsday was the last day of class so we had planed skits the day before and would give them to all the host familys that came to watch then we got certivagets saying that we passed the class and bla bla but most importantly we got are colighapy  and when i prsented my there was such a large amount of clapping (im proly making it up but whats it matter) i was so pruwed then we had a bit of a party thing wich was just a lot of people wundering if they should stand by thire host family or go talk to the other people but it was fun oh and my skit was about what we did on monday. then after that we (me and my host family) went to a japanese bath it was iteresting, hot, and cold. the hot and cold. there was tube of clod water next to a tube of hot water so of couce i had to go from hot to coold to see how long it would take me to get my head under the water by the time i got to my sholders i could not feel my legs the nthere was a realy hot room that was like 80 decreas C that is realy hot (at least i thing it was celces) all in all lot o fun oh i almost foregot that i packed my big sutcase that day also
thersday was the last full day with my host family and my and my host dad went to mnt. fuji and one the way up the trail there was a fork in the road and i said hey lets go right it looks faster and he said no no left is much esayer and there was no way i could went the fight so we went left how do i say this left was sone of the worst ways there was (we went down on the right path it was straght and easy) the left path was back and forth at a steep angle i was tared then after that we went to an ice cave that i had to cral though some of it because of a low ciling so much fun after that on the way home (we took a car wich luckly my host dad found an english radio station (for amiracans in japan it was a milatry base  radio station) wich played the same camshels over and over) now back to the mane sotry, we stoped at a places called moe`s hamberger highway or the sign could read moe`s highway hamburger but it was not as dangerus as it sounds then we got home and i packed my cary on (too erly actualy) but we had a dinner that was so speicshle that the family only has it twice a year (beacuse the mane meat is beef and beef is expincive here) it was like a stur fry done on the table then you just grab what you wont dip it in raw egg and eat it. it was raly good. then after dinner we had cake and took a picture the first time we tried to take one my 3year old little sister (who is potty training) went to the bath room on her mothers lap, but once that was taken care of we took the picture and ate cake then the family gave me a photo album with pictures from all the adeventurs i went on (or at least most of them) then before goring to bed me and my brother played with bayblades and he gave me some as a gift then we went to bed (i got a lot of cool stuf from him that ethier he had extra or they wernt good or he was being nice like bayblades and a deck of yugio cards its been lots of fun
and to days friday and im leaving t\for the next family at 2 50 ithink hope to see you agin when i get there good bye for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment