Tuesday, June 28, 2011

oh my so far behind

saterday i went to my brother`s baseball game, he piched the whole game, and he did realy good. they won the game and so we had a party that evening. for the party we had food and played the wii and other games (like there were a cupple DSs floting around) we had lots of fun i loved messing with the kids once i figured out what they were saying i would play dumb to see thire reactions. (for the nerds) i played my first japanese pokemon game that night who whould have guessed how important it is to know what people are saying in that game. (it took me 15mins just to start the game)lol
sunday this was a good day me and all the guys from the labo party (wich including me was five people) went to a bunch of places includeing tokyo bay, tokyo tv station, (a) the statue of liberty (i find this prticulary funny because the first time i was the statue of liberty was in japan), akihabara and an einglish book store where i bought my first manga (japanese comics) wich i read in an hour and a half. that was a good day
monday was a nother long one and im running out of time so you will have to wate for it. for a hint i went to askasa (i think thats how its spelled)
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment